Saturday, August 29

๐Ÿงœ‍♀️๐Ÿ“–Between the Pages & Under the Sea๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿงœ‍♀️

Look at how sweet this cute mermaid bookmark is ! I went with a soft pink and aqua color combination and added sparkle to the stars for a little extra magic. The adorable mermaid reading her book was the perfect focal point, and I finished it with the sentiment "Dive Into Stories" The pink-and-white twine adds a fun finishing touch and makes it easy to slip between the pages of a favorite book. Who wouldn’t love to dive into a good story with this little mermaid along for the adventure?

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Stickles glitter, twine (bought via Peachy Cheap)

My Mermaid Dive Into Stories bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge-anything fantasy goes
~The Little Things-something little (bookmark) and mermaid (option)
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Conjurer of Dreams-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

brenda said...

She certainly is a cute Mermaid Deanne, many thanks for joining our new challenge at Allsorts.

B x

papierelle said...

I love bookmarks, especially handmade ones. The design makes yours truly enchanting—perfect for summer reading. Thanks for sharing it with the Dream Factory. Good luck. Gundi

Donna said...

Darling bookmark, like the added sparkle! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!

Ellibelle said...

So cute and beautifully done. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Mia said...

What a beautiful bookmark! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Becca Sadler said...

Hello, Deanne!!! Another awesome Cricut project! Having a mermaid reading a book is perfect for make believe imagination fictional tales! Great shape of the bookmark, too! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy and also Ally's Angels! -- Becca S

Heather said...

This is adorable!! A super cute image and a super fun sentiment to go along with it! Love your color combo, too, so pretty! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.

Conny said...

Wow.. this is wonderful - love your cute bookmark!
Thanks for joining us at The Dream Factory & The Little Things!

Gismo`s kreative Seite
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Kreativtanten Challenge - DT

xoxo Conny

Wendy R. said...

Such a sweet little bookmark! ๐Ÿงœ‍♀️๐Ÿ“š I love the adorable mermaid enjoying her book and the soft peach and aqua colour combination is gorgeous. The sparkly stars and tiny shell detail add just the right bit of magic, and “Dive Into Stories” is such a perfect sentiment. This one is making quite a splash! ๐Ÿ˜✨ Thank you for joining the challenge at Ally’s Angels, we love seeing you in the gallery ❤️

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021