Saturday, August 29

🎃🐭A Mouse, a Pumpkin & a Lot of Halloween Fun!🐭🎃

Soon be that time of the year ! I loved creating this cute Halloween card. I paired an adorable little mouse and pumpkin image with a bold black, orange, and white chevron background. The "Happy Halloween !" sentiment adds the perfect finishing touch.

Right now this image and 9 other Halloween/Fall images are FREE at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO, but only until the end of August, so get over there are nab them ! Details are pinned at the top of the posts.

*I printed them all off and I'm making Halloween cards for the children in the daycare where I work.


Sentiment no longer available (from Imagine That!)

Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Sparkles-animals
~Cupcake Inspiration-in the garden
~Ellibelle's Garden Party-anything in or from a garden
~~FAVORITE WINNER~~
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for a kid
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~
~A Place To Start-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Pamela said...

such a cute and adorable mouse card, thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkle challenge

Jane Savage said...

That adorable little guy goes so perfectly with that fab paper.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Jill K said...

How adorable! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card and love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum and A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Ellibelle said...

This is sooooo cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!

Ida said...

That little mouse is just adorable and your coloring is wonderful. Loved your card.

Furrbster said...

I missed the freeness!! lol. This mouse is so, so very cute in it's little pumpkin.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love that little mouse. I love how you used the theme on your card. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

nwilliams6 said...

This is a lot of Halloween fun. Fabulous image and I totally see the ArtNudge inspiration. Thanks for joining us! XO-Nancy

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat heb jij een mooie kaart gemaakt, zeg. Echt tof!!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative: Splash it with Color!
Awesome card Thanks for playing atGirlz Creative: Splash it with Color!

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021