Friday, October 2

🎄Slippers, Trees & Holiday Cheer🎄

The October challenge at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND is "use something starting with T and/or U" on your Christmas/Holiday project.

I loved creating this festive Christmas card featuring a pair of cozy slippers decorated with little Christmas trees ! I love how the bright yellow slippers stand out against the traditional Christmas patterned paper. The little trees, sparkly stars, and colorful ornaments add a fun touch to the design. I finished it off with the sentiment “Have a Tree-mendous Christmas !” to bring everything together. A cute and playful way to send Christmas wishes !

My Wishing You a TREE-mendous Christmas slippers card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Christmas or Not BINGO-B (Christmas, stripes, free)
~Crafter's Cafe-lots of colors
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Sparkles Christmas-Christmas and red and green
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Love To Scrap-anything goes


*If you want to see my other Slippers cards click HERE.

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this is such an adorable card! Those Christmas tree slippers are so cute! And yes, I agree with you. I love the way the yellow pops off of the background. Great card all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021