Saturday, October 3

🎃🍬Candy Corn & Cozy Chapters🍬🎃


Yay ! I've started the HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge blog again !

I had some sweet Halloween fun creating this candy corn bookmark ! I used my Cricut to make the candy corn pieces. The colorful candy corn really pops against the purple, and the coordinating twisted tassel adds the perfect finishing touch. It’s a fun little project that will make finding my place in a book a little more festive this Halloween season !

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Glossy Accent, twine
My Candy Corn Halloween bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafter's Cafe-lots of colors
~Creative Aunts-Halloween
~Tag-Along-tag/bookmark
~Inkspirational-visual prompt
~The Little Things-any project that is little
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything with food
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~A Perfect Time To Craft-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~
*PSST I'm re-starting my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND on October 1st!!
Come play along and get Halloween crafts done all year! How fun is that!

3 comments:

Kirsten M. said...

So ein entzückendes Lesezeichen!!! Ich freu mich, das du es bei uns Kreativtanten zeigst. Herzlichst Kirsten💟💜

Linby said...

A great seasonal bookmark. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

Marlena M. said...

I'm a huge fan of candy corn elements; this is so cute! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021