I went for a simple and elegant look with this Christmas card. I used my Cricut to cut the large “MERRY” letters and the beautiful script “Christmas” sentiment. I love how the warm kraft tones paired with the deep red lettering create a classic Christmas feel.
To add a little extra texture, I embossed the white cardstock with a snowflake embossing folder. The subtle snowflakes give the card a lovely seasonal touch without taking away from the bold sentiment. Sometimes, keeping things simple really does make a beautiful statement !
My Merry Christmas card can be found at Cricut Design Space.
Sharing my project with:
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-kraft (the word MERRY is kraft paper)
~AAA Cards-CAS and starts with M (Merry)
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~Just Us Girls-word week
~Can You Handle the Pressure-anything with and embossing folder
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~



3 comments:
The bold letters look great on this card. It does not need more to be beautiful.
Lia DT POE
And thank you for showing the card at CYHTP too.
Lia xx
What an awesome card Deanne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure, Peace on Earth and Word Power challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Word Power Co-Owner
Post a Comment