Saturday, July 27

Future So Bright You'll Need Shades (Crafting Happiness)

The challenge this week at Crafting Happiness is "wearing glasses". Here's my card using sunglasses!

My Future So Bright... card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Cupcake Inspirations-photo inspiration
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the shades!!)
~Creative Friday-no pattern paper
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Classic Design-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Now the song is stuck in my head! Great Summertime card Deanne, Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenges
Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Helen said...

Great shaped design, Deanne - love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Helen x
DT

Nora Noll said...

This is too cute!! Love that fun sentiment and the way you cut out the edges on the sun glasses. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021