Sunday, July 7

Christmas Wishes & Gingerbread Kisses (Dragonfly Dreams)

The challenge at Dragonfly Dreams is Christmas in July!
Here's my Christmas card with my favorite, a gingerbread!!


My Christmas Wishes and Gingerbread Kisses card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-Christmas
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-food (gingerbread cookie)
~~BEST THREE~~
~Incy Wincy-round/circle
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Pearly Sparkles-Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Christmas With the Cuties-Christmas and cute
~Unicorn Challenge-not square



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Becca S said...

Your gingy is super cute!!! I like the design you chose! Thanks for sharing at FQHSKCB!!!

Diane said...

Very creative and cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

Larelyn said...

Oh Deanne, I love the card design and such a cute little ginger! Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Silke said...

Such a sweet card and how cute is the lillte surprise. Many thank for joining us at Creative Friday.
Hugs, Silke

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021