Monday, July 1

Happy Halloween (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

This card was made for the Halloween theme at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.
My Happy Halloween upside down witch card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Little Red Wagon-layer it up
~Dream Factory-Inside Out (create something that is upside down)
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Imke said...

Cool Halloween card ! Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and good luck in the Top 3 draw.

Imke ~My Crafty Place

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Such a fun card! Nice legs! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - KCC DT

Rosmarie said...

A super fun Halloween card and great take on our Dream Factory challenge! Thank you so much for playing along! Rosi x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021