Monday, July 1

Remember, A Caterpillar Becomes... (Once Upon a Time)

The new challenge at Once Upon a Time is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I love that cute story!!! It eats through a lot of fruit and a huge pile of sweets and treats and then it makes a coocoon only to emerge as a butterfly!!!


My Caterpillar Butterfly card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Sisterhood of Crafters-in the garden
~Cardz 4 Galz-inspired by a book (children's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
~As You Like It-favorite color combo and why-pink and green. I actually love pink with many colors but pink and green are so pretty together for some projects!!
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Die Cut Divas-dies and add glitter
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What an awesome card and message! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021