Tuesday, July 2

Aloha (If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...)

This is the cookie picture for the July challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...


Here's my card I made!

My Aloha card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-flowers focal
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the theme, the colors. The photo give of tropical vibes!!! Love it!!)
~Monday Greetings Challenge-Summer fun and greeting
~I Spy With My Little Eye-blooming lovely
~Sisterhood of Crafters-in the garden
~Daring Cardmakers-happy and bright
~My Time to Craft-Summer florals
~Love To Scrap-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You did a great job on this cut out, especially with your color choices.

Darlene said...

Just beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

Viv said...

Vibrant colour on this make is just perfect for our Summer theme! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

Donna Walls said...

The tropical theme and colors are a perfect match for summer. These would make awesome invites to a summer party. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Alyson Mayo said...

What a bold and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021