Monday, July 1

Happy Birthday (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

I created this card using stickers bought at Dollarama and I reused a card front that I had lying around.
This card was made for the birthday theme at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.


Sharing my project with:
~AAA Birthdays-birthday and flowers
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Little Red Wagon-layer it up
~Sisterhood of Crafters-in the garden
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Scrapping 4 Fun-birthday
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Doodle Challenge-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Bonnie here from The Sisterhood and my what a fun creation. Love that you added to what you already had.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a cute design and I really like the tag! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Imke said...

Fabulous card ! Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and good luck in the Top 3 draw.

Imke ~My Crafty Place

carla said...

A very beautiful card you have made for our " Anything Goes" challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Thanks and good luck !
Carla (DT)

Darlene said...

WOW! Another fun & fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021