Tuesday, July 16

The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Once Upon a Time)

Here's my project I created to remind you about the challenge at Once Upon a Time! the book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I created three pieces for a bulletin board for my daycare room to use when we do an insect theme or Eric Carle theme.

 My Very Hungry Caterpillar pieces for bulletin board can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Birthstone Challenges-ruby and peridot
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Paper Funday-option (critter crazy)
~As You Like It-favorite non-card (I love making items such as bulletin board pieces for my daycare room because it enhances the themes)
~Crafty Catz-option (cute)
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Tracie said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your creative designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Brenda said...

Such a fun decoration for a bulletin board! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

sweetpea said...

Love your cute caterpillar. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021