Tuesday, July 16

Happy Birthday (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

Don't forget to check out Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts this month. As always it's always Halloween, always birthday and this month the other occasions are Summer Olympics and celebrate your Country days.
This card was made to celebrate Canada's birthday, July 1st, as I live in Canada!!


Sharing my project with:
~Dream Factory-something to celebrate
~NBUS-never before used stuff (the leaf diecut, first time I used it)
~A Cut Above-diecuts and start with a bang (Canada Day ends with fireworks!!!)
~Get Creative-red/white and/or blue
~Make My Monday-let's celebrate
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love your card for Canada's birthday. The Maple leaf hoodie is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your card in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

Vicki said...

This is beautiful, Deanne! I love the sweatshirt and maple leaf in your country's colors. Such a great way to celebrate Canada's birthday. Thanks so much for sharing with A Cut Above's debut challenge, "Let's Start Off With A Bang!".

Pamela said...

what a cute shirt that you shared with us for the Bday celebration card at MMM. Thank you for joining us

Darnell said...

This is so perfect for Canada Day, Deanne! I love that little hoodie with the maple leaf and your inky e/f makes a great background! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Tee said...

Love your card representing Canada Day! That hoodie with leaf and red & white background is great! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Make My Monday

Lia said...

I like that sweater die! It looks perfect on the red colored background.
Lia DT CYHTP

papierelle said...

A tribute to your country, very beautifully done. Glad you joined us at then Dream Factory again!! Gundi

Judy Woodland said...

What a great design here, I knew right away it was a nod to Canada. Really sweet!!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ A Cut Above Guest Designer

Billie A said...

so cute. Fun creative sweater.. Thanks for joining over at Make my Monday

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021