Monday, July 1

Way To Go (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

This card was made for the Summer Olympics theme at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.
My Way To Go gymnast card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Creations in Pink-project mostly pink (the sentiment looks purplish but it's actually a dark pink)
~Dream Factory-Inside Out (create something that is upside down)
~Monday Greetings Challenge-Summer fun and greeting
~Word Art Wednesday-anything encouraging/uplifting
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-for teens/tweens
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

papierelle said...

Your card fits the movie perfectly and I love the little gymnast. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

Taty said...

the little girl dancing is wonderful, congratulations on a very beautiful card. Thanks for joining Creations in Pink Taty x DT

Colien said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining our sportive challenge on the 4 Season blog.
grtz Colien

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021