Monday, July 1

Canada Day Mug Card (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

Happy Canada Day!!!!
This card was made for the Celebrate your Country days theme at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.
My Canada Day mug card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-My Country (inspired by the title of the poem)
~Get Creative-red/white and/or blue
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Cardz 4 Guyz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Perfect card for today, eh? Happy Canada Day!

crafty-stamper said...

Great mug shaped card and love the red maple leaf.Thank you for joining us at Birthstone Challenges.
Carol DT x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021