Thursday, August 1

The Beach is Calling (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The new August challenge is posted at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.
The occasions are Halloween, Birthday, Romance/Friendship and Summer.
This is my Summer project!

My The Beach is Calling card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design-Summer vacation (option)
~Papercraft Challenges-holiday time
~CRAFT-Summer
~My Time To Craft-Summertime fun
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the retro look of this. Your color choices are great! Such a perfect summer themed card. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful sun popping up over the hill. I really like the style of this card. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love how you pieced it together. Looks like it could be stained glass. Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Clare Lloyd said...

So bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining the CRAFT Challenge GDT x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021