Thursday, August 15

Thanks For Being a Friend



I'm a guest designer at The Dream Factory this month. The movie is this one and the theme is friendship.

I created this card.
My Thanks For Being a Friend card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Daisy Chain-for the girls
~Triple B-blooms, birds
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter as focal
~Craft Rocket-animals
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Creative Aunts-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

papierelle said...

Adorable card and thank you so much for beeing our guest designer this month. Gundi

Johanna said...

An adorable little bird and I like your layout and paper choices. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

Tee said...

Love that sweet bird, gorgeous card!

Andree said...

A lovely card. The cute bird on a branch looks delightful.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Darlene said...

OMG ... how 'tweet' is this little bird! Awesome creation my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Sue Jackson said...

This bird is so adorable! I love the two layers for it as well. Great card! Thanks for joining us at C4Galz! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021