Friday, August 16

Love You From My Head Tomatoes (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of August, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Romance or friendship and Summer.

This is my Romance/Friendship card.

My I Love You...Tomatoes card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the fruit!)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Creatives-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Becca S said...

This is one of the best food puns ever!!! Super cute card! Farm-tastic! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen Challenges!! --Becca

Karen Letchworth said...

Pun-tastic for sure. As soon as I saw that little guy winking at me, I fell in love. SO cute and just so clever. You're the most creative person. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you so much.

Lisa said...

Really fun tomato! What a super fun card.

Donna Walls said...

How cute and I love the funny, punny sentiment. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We appreciate the support!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenges
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

Lia said...

This is nice and so surprising! Cute card!!
Lia DT S4F

LOU said...

Cute card - love the sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Grey with One Other Colour Challenge #210 at Let's Craft and Create for August 2024.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021