Friday, August 23

Dog Thank You Heart Holder (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is "anything goes" but it must have a diecut on it. Here's my project. I made a Doggy Heart Holder. Inside the heart. you can place folded money.

My Dog Thank You Heart Holder can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Creatalicious-favorite animal (dog)
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable!

Have a great weekend.
Leslie

Heather said...

Awwww . . . so cute!! And what a fun little project!

Betta said...

A fun and cute card! So sweet! 😍😍😍
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Betttascrap DT

Megan J said...

Hi Deanne, a fun little gift, would also make a cute bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw...
Megan DT LPoCF

Gerda said...

This card is super cute!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021