Saturday, August 10

Happy Halloween! (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The new August challenge is posted at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts.
The occasions are Halloween, Birthday, Romance/Friendship and Summer.

This is my Halloween project! I used a combo of diecuts and Cricut cuts. The googly eyes are the cutest!!


Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal (cat and spider)
~Craft Rocket-animals (cat and spider)
~Creative Knockouts-something to say
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Creatives-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~~TOP PICK~~


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

corysnana said...

So cute, Deanne!! Those googly eyes are perfect for this card. Love the pop of color with the pumpkin! Thanks for linking your card up for our "Any Occasion" challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More blog. Cathy - ATS&M DT.

Uschi said...

Really a stunning Halloween card! I admire the blck diecut background. The pumpkin in front is perfect and his eyes are really great.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with the current challenge of Do-Al(l) Kreatives.
Hugs Uschi

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021