This cheerful card was all about celebrating the beauty of being yourself ! I used a pretty pink floral background and added a large white daisy with a bright yellow center. A white ribbon and bow add a soft touch, while the “BE YOU-TIFUL” sentiment finishes everything off. Sometimes a simple reminder to be yourself is the perfect message to send!
The sentiment comes from a wonderful motivational bundle at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO. So many ways this bundle can be used. I printed them all off and have a beautiful set of sentiments to create cards.
Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Rebel-anything goes and a diecut
~Die Cut Divas-die and something recycled (the ribbon came off a gift I received last Christmas. I never throw away good ribbon !!!)
~Pearly Sparkles-pink, pearl
~Triple B-blooms
~A Cut Above-anything goes with a diecut
~A Place To Start-relates to a song (I kept singing "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, when making my card)
~Aud Sentiment-thinking of you and sentiment
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

4 comments:
What a lovely card-wonderful sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas!
So pretty and such a happy design with the daisies. Thanks for sharing with us at A Cut Above's September Challenge. Always a pleasure to see you here.
Vicki - ACA Owner
So fun! Love the big daisy with the glossy yellow! This will certainly brighten someone's day! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina
Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
Post a Comment