Tuesday, October 1

'Tis the Season to be Spooky (If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...)

The new challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie... is this cookie pic.

Here's my card I created.

My 'Tis the Season to be Spooky card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-cute Halloween
~Crafting Challenge-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes
~ A Perfect Time to Craft-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021