Friday, October 4

You Are My Sunshine (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is  "inspired by a song" and the song I chose is pretty obvious!!!
Check out the challenge and make plans to play along! (you will need to use at least one die on your project)


My You Are My Sunshine card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Cardz 4 Galz-circles
~Die Cut Divas-dies and any card
A Perfect Time to Craft-anything goes
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hi Deanne, just love your big sun that opens to the sentiment - such fun googly eyes!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the big happy sun with the googly eyes-I used to sing this to my little Grandaughters, till one day the youngest looked at me and said-Grandma, don't sing-born with attitude that one lol.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
Carol DT x

Carole J said...

Such a joyous card, Deanne! This gorgeous sunshine card is bound to bring a smile to the recipients face :) Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

Carole at Craftilicious Creations

PS: There is a brand new, anything goes challenge blog at Conjurer of Dreams . We would love to see you there.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021