Tuesday, October 15

Thinking Of You (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of October, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Breast Cancer Awareness and Thanksgiving/Fall.

This is my Breast Cancer Awareness card!
My Thinking Of You breast cancer card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Moments-option (monochromatic)
~4 Season Challenge-black/white and one other color (pink)
~A Cut Above-anything with a diecut (ribbon)
~A Place to Start-option (pink)
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Stencil Fun-anything with a stencil (I stenciled the pink strips on it)
~As You Like It-favorite card shape-rectangle a2 card size, as like to have ready made envelopes for them.
~Do Al(l) Creatives-option (background made with stencil)
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021