Tuesday, October 15

I'm So Glad I Live in a World Where There are Octobers! (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of October, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Breast Cancer Awareness and Thanksgiving/Fall.

This is my Fall card! How cute is this giraffe with a sweater and hat!!
Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-Autumn
(friends, embossing, leaf)
~Sunday Songs & Rhymes-inspired by Autumn/Fall theme
~Aud Sentiment-embossing and sentiment
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Everybody Art-sweater weather
~Fab N Funky-fur or feathers
~Can You Handle the Pressure-anything with embossing folder


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021