Saturday, October 5

Happy Fall (Girlz Makes Guyz Cards)

The new challenge at Girlz Makes Guyz Cards is "Autumn".
Here's my card with lovely Fall colors and leaves. There's also a pumpkin!
My Happy Fall card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-twist (Autumn)
~Daisy Chain-Autumn
~Incy Wincy-Autumn
~Papercraft Challenge-fabulous Fall
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-inspiration by pumpkins theme
~Shopping Our Stash-leaves
~My Time to Craft-Autumn season colors



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021