Tuesday, October 15

Merry Christmas ({PIN}spirational)

The new challenge at {PIN}spirational is shapes.


Here's the project I made using shapes! I made a card using circles!

My Merry Christmas retro circle card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-Christmas card
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with pattern paper
~Sparkles Christmas-use the word Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Aud Sentiment-embossing and sentiment
~Christmas with the Cuties-Christmas, cute and creatures
~Fab N Funky-fur or feathers
~Cardz 4 Galz-circles
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~Can You Handle the Pressure-anything with embossing folder


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021