Wednesday, October 2

Happy Thanksgiving (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of October, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Breast Cancer Awareness and Thanksgiving/Fall.

This is my Thanksgiving card!
My Happy Thanksgiving card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-anything kitchen/food related
~Hearts Quest Celebrations of Love-option (thanksgiving)
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-inspiration by pumpkins theme
~Incy Wincy-Autumn
~Papercraft Challenge-fabulous Fall
~Sparkles-Autumn
~Try It On Tuesday-Autumn magic
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021