Saturday, October 12

This Is My Halloween Costume T-shirt (Crafting Happiness)

The new challenge at Crafting Happiness is "costumes". Here is my project and this is actually what I'll be wearing on Halloween!!
My This is My Halloween Costume t-shirt can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-Halloween
~Inspiration Station-inspired by the Fall colors
~Twisted Thursdays-option (October holidays and colors)
~Word Power-sentiment is the focus
~Crafty Catz-option (Autumn colors)
~My Time to Craft-Autumn season colors
~Sisterhood of Snarky-H is for Halloween



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021