Wednesday, October 2

Happy Fall

I'm a guest designer at Paper Funday for October.

Here's my project. I made a card that I created at Cricut Design Space.

My Happy Fall card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~AAA Colorful- colorboard
~Classic Design Challenge-twist (Autumn)
~Die Cut Divas-dies and any card
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-anything kitchen/food related
~Incy Wincy-Autumn
~Night Owls-Autumn colors
~Papercraft Challenge-fabulous Fall
~Sparkles-Autumn


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021