Thursday, October 10

Boo! (Star Stampz)

Here's my spooky project!!! I used a digi called Little Halloween Witch.
I colored it up with Copics and added some Cricut bats.

Sharing my project with:
~Conjurer of Dreams-option-witch wisdom
~Daisy Chain-Halloween
~A Cut Above-anything with a diecut (bats were cut with Cricut)
~I Love Promarkers-markers and option-witch (I used Copics)
~Twisted Thursdays-option (October holidays and colors)
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-holiday (Halloween)


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Vicki said...

What a cool background design on this Halloween card. Love the flying bats and that cute witch image. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's October, "Double, Triple the Die Cut Fun" Challenge.

Carole J said...

Love this little witch, Deanne, and her Halloween background and bats are perfect accompaniments.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.We appreciate your support.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Deanne, the little witch is so adorable, spooky cute... great coloring and the dark background and flight of the die cut bats are perfect. And, you might want to share with us at Double Trouble for eligibility of 3 chances in our random drawing as you have met our Fall Bat Color Challenge... hope to see your there.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021