Saturday, June 3

You Can Do It!!! (Once Upon a Time)

The new challenge at Once Upon a Time is the book The Little Engine That Could. Check out the challenge post and see the great creations by the team!!

Here's mine. I made an encouraging card.

Pattern and Sentiment created using Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-park theme-train rides at Hershey Park
~Pearly Sparkles-masculine
~SheepSki Designs-for the boys
~Make My Monday-masculine
~Word Art Wednesday-something uplifting/encouraging
~Craft Rocket-use dies
~~CHOSEN WINNER~~
~Crafty Catz-cute for a guy
~My Time to Craft-masculine
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Makira said...

How utterly adorable! Even before I had the joy of clicking over to your delightful blog, my mind was already whisked away to this precious book. What a delightful treat! Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great weekend! xoxo Makira

Heather said...

So cute, Deanne - what a fun and playful card, with a big meaning! Wonderful boyish colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Wendy L said...

This is a great card and so cute, thanks for joining us at MTTC this time, xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Another fab card my grandson would love this thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Pia S said...

What a fun colorful train! Love its design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

Joan said...

A fun card and a great sentiment too

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

ClaireB said...

Great fun card, great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month. Claire DT

cass said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Make it Masculine Challenge

Sari / Granne said...

What a fun colorful card, love the positive sentiment with the up going train. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #112 Challenge.

Cara said...

I really love the train! Super cute card. Thank you so much for entering our June Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021