Thursday, June 15

Thank You (Krafty Chicks GDT)

This is my third Krafty Chicks post for the month of June! This week the theme is CAS (clean and simple) and here's my card. Really enjoying my GDT at Krafty Chicks!!! So many awesome challenges for everyone to join and play along!!


Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-no design paper
~Path of Positivity-anything encouraging/uplifting
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Addicts-anything goes
~Ellibelle's Corner-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Dena J said...

Very nice CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

Donna Walls said...

A very sweet and elegant card Deanne, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

brenda said...

Great CAS card, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sarah said...

a lovely super simple CAS. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Paperesse said...

Lovely CAS thank you card! Thank you for linking up with us at Little Red Wagon this week. – Shani

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful CAS with those cute little hearts! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Ellibelle said...

A real beautiful CAS card Deanne. Love the hearts!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Rocky said...

Perfectly CAS, a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Funday.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Another great card Deanne for the Krafty Chicks! I’m glad to have you playing with us this month. Love your CAS approach!
Diane - DT

Brenda said...

What a great CAS card, Deanne. I noticed your card over at LRW. I love those tiny pops of color!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021