Saturday, June 17

Maybe I Can't Stop the Downpour...

But I Will Always, Always Join You
For a Walk in the Rain

Sentiment by A Piece of Heart (no longer online)

Sharing my project with:
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-Singing in the Rain ("come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face")
~Path of Positivity-anything encouraging/uplifting
~Happy Little Stampers-anything with dies
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Cardz 4 Galz-dies/punches
~Creative Knockouts-outside fun
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous scene with such FABulous raindrops. LOve your colours and silhouette images too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

ScrappyHorses said...

What a lovely card with the pretty silhouettes and shiny raindrops! That background is perfectly beautiful! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity with this caring card! ~Katrina

Lynda said...

Love it - the colour scheme and the drops are fabulous. Perfect silhouettes for the card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Jinny said...

What a fabulous card! The black silhouettes on the blue background is very striking. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sunday Songs and Rhymes and Creative Fingers.

Pat said...

Lovely card, great colours and image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Helen said...

I love your beautiful backgroudn for the sweet silhouettes! I love your beautiful backgroudn for the sweet silhouettes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HLS Dies Challenge! Enjoy your day!! :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021