Friday, June 30

A Little Bit of Sunshine (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is "Hello Sunshine" and I love it!!! Here's my project. I made a card using a sunny pattern I found on my Cricut Design Space.
Check out the blog and make plans to play along!!!

Sun pattern at Cricut Design Space
Sentiment by Create With TLC

Sharing my project with:
~613 Avenue Create-Summertime
~Dream Valley-dies/punches
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the sun)
~I Spy With My Little Eye-sunny/warm colors
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this big sunny face!! Great sparkle and wonderful sentiment font!

Sandy said...

Very cute sun image. Fab card. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT member.

Lisa said...

This is one fantastic cut sunshine. Very happy card that can be sent to anyone.

Chris said...

What a wonderful card- love that cute sun!
Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Donna Walls said...

So cute and I love his wide open arms, ready to give a big, warm hug. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx

Brenda said...

This is adorable, Deanne! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Little Red Wagon!

Treva said...

What a really cute sun and great sentiment, like the added embellishments!

Ellibelle said...

You have such a fun assortment of die cuts from the Cricut and this is another fabulous creation, so perfect for summer!
Thank you so much for playing along again at "I spy with my little eye" this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Gerda said...

What a super cute catd!! Love the adorable sun and the sentiment you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Sooooo cute!! He looks so happy!

Sandra said...

Love this one! Thanks for joining the Outlawz No Stamp challenge

Pauline C said...

Very bright and happy card Deanne in warm sunny colours. Thanks so much for joining in again with I Spy With My Little Eye challenge.
Pauline xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021