Thursday, June 22

Birthday Wishes (Krafty Chicks GDT)

This is my fourth Krafty Chicks post for the month of June!
This week the theme is All Occasions and here's my card. I went with a birthday theme full of yummy cupcakes!!! Check out the challenge blog and play along! It's a wonderful blog to participate in!!

Cupcake is a punch
Sentiment is no longer available

Sharing my project with:
~Incy Wincy-birthday
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a fun Birthday card you created! Perfect paper to go with the cupcake die cut! And loving the sparkle!
Thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge! And so nice to see you playing along at I spy with my little eye, too!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sioban said...

I can see this card will be a hit with cupcakes. Colourful and fun card.

Linby said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

Yum!! what a lovely colourful party on a card!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Liz said...

Lovely card Deanne, the background paper is perfect for you punched image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx

Chana Malkah said...

What an adorable B'day card! Nice cupcake! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Owner
613 Avenue Create , Owner

Lisa said...

Super paper to pair with that punched cupcake.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, friend!!!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021