Sunday, June 25

Christmas Tree Tag (Songs and Rhymes Challenge GDT)

So happy to be the guest designer at Songs and Rhymes Challenge this time around. The song for the challenge is this song...

Isn't it cute!!!
This is what I was inspired to create!
"A great big merry Christmas tree!"
Play along with us! Let the poem, a line or a phrase inspire you. Check out the blog post for all the details!

Tag pattern found at Cricut Design space

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-no design paper
~Sparkles Christmas-Christmas and tree
~CRAFT-Christmas
~My Time to Craft-travel (I hope it fits the theme. If not. let me know and I'll delete it)
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Everybody Art-transportation
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute tag, you keep inspiring me more and more to 'fire up' my Cricut!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Heather said...

Oh gosh, Deanne, LOVE THIS! One of my favorite themes for Christmas - bringing home the tree, lol. What a great tag this makes, with lovely details, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love the tree on top of the car. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Well that is just adorable!Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Brenda said...

This is so cute Deanne! I love all the details youʻve added. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Sheryl said...

Love this! I'm going to search for this in DS.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Debbie said...

Aw, this is such a cute card!! Love the car!
Thanks for playing along this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Debbie - SCC DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

foleysfriend said...

What a super fun Christmas tag. Loving the sparkle added too! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge. Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021