Thursday, June 1

Happy Birthday Girl (The Crafting Challenge Guest DT)

Yay!!! So happy that I'm the guest designer at The Crafting Challenge this month!! The challenge is flower and color. The sponsor is My Besties.

Sentiment no longer available

Sharing my project with:
~Incy Wincy-birthday
~613 Avenue Create-twist (flowers)
~~TOP ROCKER~~
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-Bingo (pattern paper, image, ribbon)
~Creatalicious-option (birthday)
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Dream Valley-anything goes
~Night Owls-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

Adorable and cute! I love the little lady, the colours and the layout so much.
Thanks for sharing at Nachteulen Challenge. Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Deanne, she's adorable and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

Chana Malkah said...

The image is just adorable and I love the treatment you chose to give it. I love our flowers! Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Glittertastic said...

Cute image - love the bright summery colour scheme you've used!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Helen said...

So cute Deanne - the flower finishes it perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Pamela Duncan said...

Fabulous coloring ~ Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Pam, DT



Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021