Saturday, June 3

Halloween Wall Decoration (Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round)

This is a reminder about the Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round monthly challenge!!! Check out the challenge post and play along by creating some Halloween-y creation!!! Get things ready for October. It'll be here before you know it!!

I've created a wall hanging for my daycare room. The children will love the spiders!!!
Pattern found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Die Cut Divas-diecuts and critters
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-park theme-"Ride the Spider"
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes (but no cards)
~Most Magical Time of the Year-Christmas or Halloween
~Allsorts-option (dies)
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Use Your Stuff-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Makira said...

Oh, my goodness! I absolutely adore this! The purple spider is hands down my favorite, and those googly eyes just make them irresistibly adorable. Thank you so much for your incredible support! Wishing you a fantastic evening filled with joy and happiness! xoxo Makira

Diane said...

Fabulously fun card, those rainbow of spiders with their google eyes are just perfectly FUN!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Arlene said...

This made me chuckle - so much fun. So glad you joined us this month of using critters at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

Oh spooky but fun! Thanks for taking up our June challenge at Die Cut Divas.

creationsnz said...

Such a great design for a cobweb and those coloured spiders are wonderful. So glad to see your spiders at Critter Crazy, CarolG

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project.
Val - DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021