Thursday, June 29

Whoa Coolio (Krafty Chicks GDT)

This is my fifth and final Krafty Chicks post for the month of June! It's been fun being the guest designer and I thank all the Krafty Chicks for the opportunity!

This week the theme is Anything Goes and here's my card. I created a Ninja Turtle on my Cricut and made a coolio card :)


Sharing my project with:
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes and make us laugh
~Park Hopping-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ride- Shell Shock
~Cutie Pie-cute and lads
~Dream Valley-dies/punches
~As You Like It-plain or patterned paper-Definitely patterned paper!!! I just love the many different patterns and designs there are and there's always a pattern in my stash for EVERY type of card I want to make!! (even Mutant Turtles!!! haha!!)
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-tweens and teens
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Makira said...

Whoa! This is totally awesome! LOL! But honestly, this is adorable. Your background paper is the perfect backdrop for Donatello. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a fantastic weekend! Cheers, Makira

Jennifer Reece said...

Cute!! Thank you for playing along with SAS4Kids!

Lisa said...

My niece and nephew would love this Ninja Turtle card! Super cute!

Leanne said...

What a fun card, great use of the paper and the die you used, thanks again for being our Guest this month. Keep in touch and have a great Krafty day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Bodaciously Coolio, dude!! Love your card Deanne, perfect for any kid. I loved seeing all your creations as our June Guest Designer, can’t believe it’s over already. Thank you so much for inviting us into your craft space and sharing your talent with us.
Diane - DT Krafty Chicks Challenge

Ilonka said...

Such a beautifull creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Brenda said...

Wow, the word that comes to mind for me is cowabunga (my son was a huge fan back in the day). I love your card design and that perfect patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!

Sybrina K said...

Another fun card, Deanne! You make the best Cricut kiddie cards. Thank you for all your support of SAS4Kids!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ last month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

Happy crafting,

Angela

The Outlawz Challenges

Twisted Thursdays DT



https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Love it, Deanne - what a great, fun card!

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021