Thursday, September 5

Hello Baby (PINspirational)

The September challenge at {PIN}spirational is "stitching". On my tag I stitched around the outer edges.

My Hello giraffe baby gift tag can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (stitching, diecuts, FREE)
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~A Cut Above-diecut and monochromatic
~Aud Sentiment-tag and sentiment
~As You Like It-layer or flat (It's layering for me!! I love working with my Cricut and creating layered images!)
~Creative Knockouts-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Another adorable giraffe card, Deanna. Love the shade of blue. Thanks again for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and Monochromatic option.

Anonymous said...

Just the cutest!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas (or not!) BINGO Challenge!

María said...

This card is adorable. I love all those blue tones and the giraffe is super cute. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Donna Walls said...

Sweet gift tag and the stitching is a very nice accent. Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful tag, perfect for a little one. The image is lovely and the colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021