Saturday, September 7

Every Child Matters (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of September, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Back to School and celebrate your country days.

This is my t-shirt for Orange Shirt Day (National Truth and Reconciliation Day-September 30th).
My Every Child Matters t-shirt can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So true! Wonderful shirt design bringing attention to NT&R Day. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina

Chana Malkah said...

A beautiful shirt for a beautiful cause! I love the slogan! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021