Saturday, September 7

Back To School (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of September, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Back to School and celebrate your country days.

This is my back to school card.
My Back To School card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-N-FREE, layers, no stamping
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Everybody Art-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

María said...

A super adorable card, perfect for the back to school topic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Uschi said...

Oh how funny, I love this really stunning crayon. It looks so fun - like there is someone there who is so excited to go back to school. You actually made a super impressive card. I love it!
Thank you for sharing this adorable card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi

Chana Malkah said...

Perfect pencil! Awesome back to school project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Ellibelle said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Karen said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog.
Karen DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021