Saturday, September 7

Back to School card (Crafting Happiness)

The challenge this week at Crafting Happiness is "back to school" so I created a card with a giraffe going back to school :)


Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Girlz Creative Crafts-wild animals (let me know if this counts as the animal is a wild animal but it isn't in the wild)
~Try It On Tuesday-make it colorful
~Craft Rocket-dots or stripes
~Festive Friday-back to school
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Everybody Art-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a charming card. I love how the giraffe is wearing a backpack. It is very clever and adorable. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Try it on Tuesday.

Uschi said...

What a beautiful, fun card! This cute giraffe seems to enjoy being at school. I love the way it looks at the children. Great CAS design. It's so nice to see the pencil attached above the bow.
Thank you so much for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge with this great card.
Hugs, Uschi

Mia said...

Lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021