Sunday, September 15

Christmas Cookies (If You Give A Crafter A Cookie...)


I went with the chocolate chip cookies idea and created a scrapbook page using my Cricut, to place some cookie pictures on it this Christmas!


Sharing my project with:
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-anything food or kitchen-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with pattern paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~Christmas with the Cuties-cute, Christmas and gnomes
~Love Those Pretty Papers-anything with pattern paper
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Becca S said...

Thanks so much for sharing/creating the scrapbook layout with food and kitchen tools!!! I've known a few women who start before Thanksgiving with their Christmas cookie baking and freezing so that they can do huge platter assortments for holiday get-togethers. I'm not in this category!!!! I wish I was. What about you? Or are you too busy creating gifts for your students and don't have time to bake? Actually this scrapbook layout answers the question that you do have time! :) Duh. Silly me. Thanks for sharing at FQHSKCB for anything food-related goes!!!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun scrapbook layout Deanne. I love the papers you used and the cookies look yummy. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021