Monday, September 2

Happy Fall

I'm guest designer at 4 Seasons Challenge Blog. the challenge this month is a BINGO card.
Check out the blog for the BINGO card as I can't save it and post it here.
I used the blocks-step card, pumpkins, green.
My Happy Fall step card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Aunts-mushrooms
~FarmQuest-farm/forest animal starting with R (rodent)
~~TOP 3~~
~FarmQuest General Store-anything country/farm-related
~Hearts Quest Celebrations of Love-option (Halloween/Harvest)
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Diane said...

Such an adorably cute cute fun fold autumnal card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
Co-Owner: {Four Seasons}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

creationsnz said...

Yes, a really great card to show off all those cuts and your very cute critter. Thanks for sharing your mouse with us at Critter Crazy challenge. CarolG

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Your special step block-style folded card is fall-tastic!!! The bold autumn harvest colors are eye-catching! The rodent/rat is a good farm animal choice even if we don't want to see them. Or at least for me, better out in the barns than in the house! Thanks for coordinating how this card fits for several Quest family challenges!= FQCB, FQGS, and HQCOLCB ===> Becca

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021