Wednesday, September 4

Happy Birthday (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

For the month of September, the occasions at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts are Halloween, Birthday, Back to School and celebrate your country days.

This is my birthday card.
My Happy Birthday mouse card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with pattern paper
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

ClaireB said...

Lovely card, the mouse ears are so cute with their little pink bow. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month Claire DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. I love it Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Wat een geweldige creatie!!! Zo leuk. Tof dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Crea lieve groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB pagina: Claudia's Kaartjes and more
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

Francesca said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

Becca S said...

I like this print mix contrasted with the black making a great birthday card! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love!! --Becca

Chana Malkah said...

I like your clever use of DP! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021