Tuesday, September 10

Happy Birthday To You! (Star Stampz)

The new challenge at Star Stampz is "anything goes or boys/men".

I created this birthday card using Football Soccer Boy.


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with pattern paper
~Addicted to Stamps & More-make your mark (I used Copics to color the image)
~Inkspirational-I used Copics to color the image
~I Love Promarkers-anything goes with markers (Copics)
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes with stamping
~SheepSki Designs-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Becca S said...

Your little guy soccer birthday card is super cute!! The clean and simple style layout helps keep attention on this cute boy! Thanks for linking to HQCOLCB for the "BEWAS" main themes! [b = birthday] = Becca

Cardsbymaaike said...

great use of the colors in our game board. Thank you for playing at the AAA Colourful Challenges

Marlena M. said...

What a cute image; wonderful coloring! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Anonymous said...

This soccer card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the AAA Colourful Challenge

Donna Walls said...

This little footballer is just precious and I adore the coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Inkyfingers said...

Some lucky football fan is going to love this card, and your colouring is great!
Such a fun design.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021