Tuesday, October 30

We Got the SPIRIT!

The challenge is up at the {PIN}spirational Challenge blog. It's #31! And there's a DT call so read the whole blog entry for details!
The inspiring pic for this week is
. . . and here's my card!
 
Touchdown
Based on my sketch found HERE.
I used a digi from the sponsor Pink Cat Studio.
Challenges:
~Tuesday Throwdown-team spirit
~Paper Makeup Stamps-lots of layers
~Crafty Sentiments-seeing stars
~Deep Ocean-sports/outdoors
~Basic Grey-anything goes (I used Lime Rickey papers and stickers)
~Just Keep on Creating-anything goes
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Paper Playtime-anything goes
~Tammy's Scrapin' Corner-anything goes
~Totally Stampalicious-anything goes
 
Oh, and if you're following Lexi's hiding spots, here's the latest!
Tucked behind the laundry basket. That brown thing is her favorite stuffed toy, named Morse the Horse, a dead horse, of course. I sing a little song to her about Morse the Dead Horse! hehe! I'm silly, I know!! I talk and sing to her all day long, better than talking to myself, I think!!
Here she is saying a little prayer! Looks like it! She might be praying that I don't find her bone again, or maybe she's praying I stop singing to her! hehe!
 
Have a terrific Tuesday!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

15 comments:

Archana Joshi said...

First of all I love Lexi and her prayer pose....so cute!
Your card is wonderful and perfect layout and colors for boy card.
Thanks for your entry at TammyScrapinCorner.
Hugs,
Archana

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Heather said...

Awwww...what a cute little puppy. I like how you used the inspiration photo of sports cupcakes to make the card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

jimlynn said...

Oh yeah!! Or should I say YEA!!! Great card as always Deanne! Love the image too.
Lexi's as cute as can be! Fun toy too!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

great colours and image and love the layout thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful.
I really love this cutie.
Thank you for your entry this week, Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a cute card! Love that image and how you have colored it.

And your dog is just adorable! Too funny but yes better to be speaking to her :D And I'm sure that she loves your singing! :D

Thanks for joining us as Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Margaret said...

LOL! Lexi is adorable. What a cute photo of her.

Fabulous card with that great image. Your coloring is amazing and I love the background. It just all comes together so well.

Jac’s Playground said...

Lexi is adorable, great card too that is a super image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulous card the image is simply adorable. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Jacqui P said...

what a perfect card! so fab , I am terrible at boy cards, this is perfect! and what a sweet pup! sooo cute!
Thank you so much for joining the fun over at basic grey challenges this time. Good luck!
hugs
Jacqui P x

Cinzia C. said...

Great card Deanne!! Love so much the design and all the colours.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Deep Ocean "Sporty and Outdoors" challenge.

Hugs
Cinzia xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, I love the design and bright colours. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
Cathy xx

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021