Monday, October 29

Saying Thanks!

At LOVE TO CREATE, the challenge is use {lots of layers}! The sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs and I've used one of her cutie images!
 
Thank You
 closeup, so you can see the layering on the leaves
Challenges:
~CYDI-giving thanks
~Divas By Design-use orange
~Simon Says-autumn leaves
~Word Art Wednesday-uplifting/encouraging words
~By Lori Designs-thankful
~Card Makin' Mamas-anything goes
~Pattie's Creations-autumn colors
~Wags n Whiskers-fall colors
~2 Sisters-fall colors

So, that's an easy-peasy challenge isn't it!!! Check out the challenge blog to see the other design team member's layer-riffic creations!

Also, just want to say a big thank-you to all of you who read my blog. I wish I could be next to each of you and give you a big hug!
Today's not turning out the best for me (sleepless night) and the weather is starting to get me down. Please, think good thought or say a prayer for me.
I just may have to make my good old trusted Mac N Cheese to help me out of this.
It's my comfort food! Do you have a comfort food?

Saying a prayer for those having to deal with Hurricane Sandy!!! Oh my, stay safe!!!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

14 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cute card and image! Thanks for playing in our 'Autumn Colors' Challenge #55!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO sweet, DeAnne. I love those darling little acorns - just adorable!
I SO need to get crafty today, and i just can't find my "MOJO". Thanks for inspiring me, and I really hope this puts me in the crafting mood. You always inspire me, girl!
Have a great week, and thanks again for sharing with us. It always puts a smile on my face.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Lin said...

How cute - an adorable entry for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

cr8iveme said...

What a great card. I love how you did the leaves.

Thank you for playing with us at Can You Digi It?

Hugs,
Mary Ellen C.Y.D.I. DT

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, aren't these acorns adorable! Such a cute and fun card!! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

Danni said...

Sending hugs back your way! and hope that today/tonight is better for you!
Adorable card!

Emkay said...

Very cute image, and great work with the layering.

Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

jonim52 said...

What an adorable image. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at C.Y.D.I.?

Cynthia said...

Fun design and image, Deanne. I like the strip of twill and netting behind the image. Thanks for joining the CYDI? challenge this week!

Lelia Pierce said...

How stinking cute are those acorns! Love! Thanks so much for playing with our challenge at Can You Digi It? this week!

XXX

nwilliams6 said...

How ADORABLE. Wow - this is sooooo cute. You did a totally fab job on this card - it makes me smile. I am so glad you joined us at Can You Digi It? I am still smiling!

Unknown said...

Just adorable! I love those cute acorns! Thanks for playing CYDI? Giving Thanks Challenge!

LORi said...

What a sweet card! So happy you shared with By LORi Designs Challenges! ♥LORi

Shannon83k said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at CMM. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021